Thursday, September 12, 2024

Unrealistic covers

 My laptop refuses to reconnect to the internet in case I spend too long with it inactive (like when I am typing). So I listen to music on Youtube on a side tab so that the net is forced to be active. Thus in the past month I have listened to a lot of instrumental music because it can run along in the background without being too distracting. 

One of the best instrumental things for working are the songs from Bridgerton- familiar pop music converted to very recognizable instrumental versions of themselves. But I laugh at the covers of these videos... take this example:


Half naked lady in the snow. On one hand, very romance novel inspired- half naked ladies who are swooning, running, posing, dreamily staring into space in the middle of a snow-ridden landscape, while a manor/castle/cosy cottage/ranch/ even a spaceship (!) are just visible in the background are innumerable. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the above lady has a full set of flesh-colored thermals on the other side of the shimmery night gown. 

No comments: