Tuesday, December 28, 2021

A message from the universe?

 Just finished an application for the Goldman Sach's 10000 Women Program at NSRCEL, IIMB.

Then got an email from Niti Aayog saying that there is a Women Transforming India award under the Women Entrepreneurship Program and that the last date is day after tomorrow. So checked that out and decided to apply.

Then got a call from my friend Dr. Prasoon reminding me that I had agreed to speak at NIT Rourkela and that he specifically wanted me to speak about being a woman entrepreneur.

Talk about coincidences... 

I think what the universe may be trying to tell me is that it's time I put my mind to actualizing a plan for what I say I intend to do: transform primary care and public health diagnostics. With each of these applications or events being more detailed than the previous, I will need to think hard about how I intend this to happen more than just mention that I will do it.

So...  I will choose to see this as yet another way by which my faith in the universe makes what I want happen. 

No comments: