Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Progress!

Permit me to crow a bit.

First, in terms of fitness, yesterday was a milestone. I did 15 push-ups in 30 seconds (in my head was a Sergeant yelling "Gimme 20, soldier! One and a two...."), at the end of which I collapsed on the ground and gasped like a dying fish, but who cares about that?
Then, I did my mile-long walk in 15 minutes! Only 2 minutes away from the prize!

Next, I have finally submitted my documents to switch from H1B to H4B. I don't like thinking of myself as a dependent on anyone, but I think it's justified by my impending departure from this country where they use depressing words like 'dependent' in the first place.

Thirdly, I have begun packing! 3 boxes of books, neatly labeled and taped shut. Hurray for good beginnings!

2 comments:

tesrika said...

What no entry for almost 15 days? I guess the good beginnings are progressing well :)

stixnixpix said...

The real reason: http://stixnixpix.blogspot.com/2015/04/confession.html