Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Frustrated

I like writing. I like science. And I like scientific writing.
Why, then, is it so hard for me to type up the results of the projects I've been cranking away at and make a decent paper out of them?
I have a story, I have the results, all I need to do is get them on paper in a semi-interesting way.
But no, my words are wooden, the story is all in my head and whatever I write makes no sense to anybody else reading it.

And I only have about 2 months to go to write up my 3 papers and submit them! And this paper is the easier of the lot! And I haven't even begun working on writing up the other two!Yaaarrrggh!

3 comments:

tesrika said...

Hey you could always outsource!! ;-)

stixnixpix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stixnixpix said...

lol yes :)
Though I was sort of seeing myself as a person these things got outsourced to!